Learning Anytime, From Anywhere!
Whether you are in school or at home, PowerVideos offers the same resources to its users 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Teachers can create lesson plans at home to save time and students can complete their assignments at home, distributed by teachers using their My PowerVideos calendars. Not only do PowerVideos’ resources work from any computer with internet access, but students and teachers can communicate with one another through blogs and discussion boards, enabling teachers to address student’s questions quickly as well as share responses with other members of the class.
With PowerVideos, students will never fall behind because of absences, school closings due to weather or other unforeseen causes. Through My PowerVideos, teachers can distribute homework and reading assignments, assign quizzes or simply communicate classroom news virtually. With My PowerVideos, schools also have the ability to integrate distance learning into the curriculum by as well as report online remote access activity. Differentiated instruction is made easy with My PowerVideos by allowing teachers to customize assignments and quizzes to individual student needs.
Assignment/Quiz Creation Tool
- Create multimedia assignments and quizzes for students
- Using the My Assignments feature, teachers can now create assignments that incorporate multimedia, pull questions from an existing question bank, and create quizzes that are easy to assign and are automatically graded
Classroom Blog Creation Tool
- Strengthen communication with your students with your own Blog
- My PowerVideos’ Blog creation tool makes it easy to create a classroom Blog
- Students can be added to a teacher’s Blog
- Teachers and students can easily share information digitally with the entire class
More Activities and Teacher’s Guides
- Save hours of lesson planning
- PowerVideos’ education specialists have already done the work, providing thousands of additional Teacher guides and Student Activities
- Keep organized and informed
- Helps teachers keep on schedule and enables them to notify and remind students about important events, assignments and quizzes
My PowerVideos also enables educators to manage their classes using My Groups. With this feature, teachers can upload their students to classes and/or groups, separating them by subject, section and/or period. Teachers can use these classes to virtually distribute assignments and quizzes, create events, start group discussions with PowerVideos’ discussion boards and much more!
- PowerVideos supports new technology initiatives and makes podcasting easy
- Upload your favorite Podcasts to PowerVideos and share with students and teachers
- Add your Podcasts to iTunes in just one click